Wednesday, August 6, 2008

HELP!!!!

I'm a little embarrassed posting this picture but I need a little help. That shelve unit has looked like that since we moved in here in January. Talk about procrastination. I know this sounds stupid but I need help with what to do with this area. How do you decorate this? I've never been very good with that area of decorating(shelves). When we moved in we just kind of threw things on there that I thought would go there.
So any suggestions would be awesome! Even telling me how retarded I am for not having this done yet. Actually that's nothing, you should see our dining room. I'm so embarrassed with that, I don't really have people come over because the dining room is the first thing you see when entering our apartment.

4 comments:

Leisel said...

such a cute shelf! But you are asking the wrong person for decorating advice. My living room is decorated with a bike!

Stephanie said...

hmmm...I would love to help. I love stuff like that. But it's so hard to do from a picture. I would say "less is more". But so far I like the look of the very top shelf :)

Eric and Amy said...

I love those pics you have framed! Beautiful! I'm definitely no pro, but what I would do is take it all off, maybe put one pic per shelf and then add a couple decorative items to go with each shelf. Stagger the pics for each shelf so if the top shelf has the pic on the left, move the pic to the right on the next shelf down. Like I said, I'm no pro. Just play with it for 10 minutes or 10 hours, you'll find what clicks. Good luck, and post a pic of how it turns out.

Nat said...

I agree with Stephanie. I love that kind of stuff, but hard to do from a picture. Let's get together for a playdate and I'll help you out! And I love your pictures!