Thursday, July 31, 2008

More Random Pics...

I did a post a while back of random pictures I haven't posted. Well this is the continued post from that and I am now updated with the random pics.
Cheyenne is now sitting and crawling and pulling herself up. Oh my how they grow so fast!!!
Daddy's new toy so of course it's Ayva's new toy as well.
Ayva's sunglass phase, always had to wear them.
This is her push-up phase!
Ayva was shoveling gravel into her bucket and Cheyenne got a kick out of it. Every time Ayva would empty her shovel into the bucket Cheyenne would just start giggling, it was so cute.
This is her flying position.

Cheyenne and Ayva in their church clothes.
No, she cannot stand she's just leaning against the couch. And the dress, it's a 12 month dress and Cheyenne is 7 months in this picture. She even wears 18 month clothes sometimes.
We are BIG KU fans! Can you guess when this was taken?....no.....well it was taken back in March, during march madness. This is when she started rolling around back in March.
No that is not her car seat.
Ayva had to get in the swing because Cheyenne does it so Ayva has to.
Just thought I'd throw this one in here, I usually hate putting pictures of myself on here but I thought it was cute because we were all looking at the camera, amazing!
The first time we put Cheyenne in the walker. She loved it, but not so much now.
Ayva loves coloring. If she has the patience for it.
I started actually dressing Cheyenne at this point. Before I just kept her in sleepers all day long.
Ayva loves wrapping herself in towels, blankets, jackets, etc. She also loves purses and pushing strollers, what a girl.
Cute smile!
Ayva loves giving Cheyenne kisses.
I just love the look on her face.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe how big they are. I love Ayva's hair. It is so LONG. It's beautiful all curled.

Leisel said...

what cute girls Josh has (all three of them!!!)!!!

Rachel said...

Your girls are so pretty!! You guys should be soo proud:) Oh by the way tell Josh HI for me! I think the las time I saw you guys was at Janelle's wedding! Ayva was just a month or two old I believe!!

abb said...

Darling girls! Cute family!

Merrilee said...

You all are so stinkin' cute! I love all the photos! Thanks for sharing. You look amazing btw. :)

Nat said...

I think Cheyenne looks just like Andrew did in that "cute smile" picture. Well, she looks like a girl version of Andrew as a baby. I hope that made sense. Cute pics!

Mandy said...

cute pictures, the one of Ayva standing by the couch looks like she's "Walking like an Egyptian" Way-oh, way-oh, oh oh oh way-oh

Kelsey said...

Cute girls