Friday, August 15, 2008

On a positive note!

It seems like my posts of the Olympics have been pretty negative. Just so you all know, I do love the Olympics. I love watching the athletes do their events and see their faces when they win. I love it!

So last night Josh and I were talking about the Olympics and what event we would have been in had we dedicated our lives to it.

Lacey's-#1-gymnastics
#2-figure skating
#3-soccer

Josh's-Baseball

It was fun thinking about it and finding out what your spouse would have wanted to do.

So, if you could start your life all over again, what Olympic event would you choose?

8 comments:

Nat said...

Figure Skating, Gymnastics, Diving, Skeleton and Swimming!!

But who am I kidding! There isn't an athletic bone in my body!

Nat said...

How do you make the title of your blog look so cool?

Eric and Amy said...

Hmmmm, interesting question. I think I would have been a gymnast or in figure skating. But I'd rather have the tall lean body like the beach volleyball girls. But I've always wanted confidence in the water, so maybe a swimmer/diver....hmmm, I think I'd have picked a bunch of things. Guess I need to give it more thought if I had to pick just one!

Anonymous said...

Definately equstrian and marathon second.

I've been looking at your blog all night and I just love looking at all the beautiful pics of your beautiful daughters. It makes me sad because I've only seen Ayva once and I've never seen Cheyenne. I've only met you once too. I guess that's what happens with the military. Hopefully we will come to Utah around Thanksgiving. Are you planning on visiting then?

Jeff said...

I'd just do swimming and give Michael Phelps a run for his money.

abb said...

Gymnastics!

Anonymous said...

If you want to add me, my email address is janellewood86@msn.com. How do you add people to your blog? I would like to add you to mine too.

Kelsey said...

I woud be a sprinter. I did that and diving in High School. But I do like to sprint. What happened to that?