Friday, August 22, 2008

Ayva Singing

She is so funny singing this, thought I'd share it with you all.


Her current favorite cartoon right now is called Little Einsteins. For those of you who don't know this cartoon, it's just these 4 little kids and go on missions in their rocket ship. They use classical music and sometimes she'll sing along with them and this one just cracks me up, enjoy!!!




One day we were in the car and I was flipping through the radio stations and landed on a classical station and the song playing was one from this cartoon. When she heard she shouted, "Little Einsteins!"

5 comments:

abb said...

Now that is precious! I love to hear her sing!

Nat said...

That is way too cute! What a good singer!!

Anonymous said...

I love little einsteins. It was my favorite cartoon back when I was a nanny. I'm happy that Ayva likes it too.

Kimberly Robinson said...

Ah, your girls are sooooo sweet. Good for you for recording that stuff, you'll love it even more in years to come. And seriously, I wish my kids would sing like that! You may have a little prodigy on your hands, eh?

Kelsey said...

So cute. She's a good singer.