Thursday, August 28, 2008

Random pictures of Cheyenne

I think I've mentioned Ayva's nickname before-EE OW, she gave herself that nickname. And of course she gave Cheyenne a nickname- Bee Sen, it's actually Ayva's version of Baby Friend, it just kind of turned into Bee Sen. Why, I have no idea. Oh and she answers to Bee Sen too.
Bee Sen loves standing at the tub and especially when Ayva is in there.



She was actually standing in this position for a long time just playing with the pillow so I had to get a picture of it.

This is a video of Bee Sen running in place.

9 comments:

Leisel said...

okay, now i feel better about the nicknames bug and baby. . . cute pics!

Anonymous said...

She's so cute. So how did she get the nickname Bee Sen?

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just saw why. It took my computer a while to load your background and all I could see were the pics and by the time it showed up I had already scrolled down.

abb said...

I miss that baby! I am glad you posted her pictures. That standing pose looks a lot like the warrior pose in yoga!

Nat said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! That is funny that she answers to BeeSen! Remember how Devin used to call Adam "Aggggmmm"? Adam answers to that one, too! Cute pics!

Jeff said...

It looks like Bee Sen should be an engineer. She seems to understand some of the laws of fluid dynamics--good job Bee Sen. I'll be checking up on her to make sure she goes through with this career aspiration.

Kelsey said...

Your girls are so cute!

Stephanie said...

Cute! Cheyenne is so cute! I can't believe how big she is. Super adorable.

Stephanie said...

That video is hilarious. I was cracking up!!!