Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Trip to Utah

Random pictures of our trip, I need to do better with taking candids on trips. What's my problem?!
Here's Ayva dragging her sister everywhere.


Playing in the leaves with kitty.
Sorry about the fuzziness of this one, I just thought it was a cute picture.
She loves anything with sugar. Notice her pinkie finger.
I thought Ayva was born in London. Tea anyone?
This is Ayva looking at daddy's first deer. I can't believe she wasn't upset. Apparently the head was on the other side of the truck, away from his skinned body. But she was excited about seeing him.
She even pet him.
(Please excuse the lovely shot of Ayva.)
At the end of the trip, we all pilled in grandpa's truck to hunt for his deer. The girls were so excited to go.
They're all dressed up in their orange and ready to go. Ayva even had her noculars (binoculars, just in case you didn't get it.)

Cheyenne wanted to drive grandpa's truck. The girls weren't very lucky for grandpa, he didn't get his deer but he did get an elk one day out with Josh.
Thanks for having us, sorry we got sick!

3 comments:

Nat said...

I love Ayva's pants! We already miss you guys!

abb said...

I am so happy your family came to Utah last week. It was great to see you again! Grandpa, Grandma and Kitty all miss you!

Jeff said...

Sorry we didn't get to see y'all when you came. Congrats on the deer!