Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ready, Aim...

Josh's hunt was this week so we came to Utah to get his deer. We left early Friday (3:30am). Josh wanted to do some practice rounds before the hunt on Saturday. Here are some photos, I even went and shot a couple.
Here's Josh
Here's grandpa
Josh again
Ready...
Not quite!
Let's try again... Ready...
Aim...
Fi...well...
Not yet!
Ok, Fire!!!
Let's try again...Ready, Aim,...
FIRE!!!
That gun has quite the kick, for me anyway!
That little black thing in the middle of the picture next to the tree was the target and I actually knocked that thing over. It was about 50 yards away.

Me and my hubby! Who would have thought I'd be doing this kind of thing!
It was fun! Those things are pretty powerful.

6 comments:

Leisel said...

Wow! I never would have guessed. . . what we do for our men! ;0) JK.

PS you are looking HOT! You skinny-waisted thing!

kelley said...

what fun! I especially liked the one of Bill sitting on the ground :)

abb said...

It looks like fun! That's cool that you knocked over the target!

janelle said...

How fun! Derek and I used to go shooting all the time. There's no where to shoot in SC so we haven't done it since we've lived here. I hope you had fun! Enjoy your visit with the family!!

Stephanie said...

Nice!! Way to show Josh up. I like it :)

Nat said...

Ha ha ha! Way to go, guys! You look so nice shooting your guns in your matching shirts! :)