Monday, October 26, 2009

Josh got his deer

He got his deer on the first day and he was so excited. This was his first kill. We're very proud of you!!!
I know it looks disgusting with all that blood! EEWWWW!!
Believe it or not, I've been eating him! Crazy I know! He actually tastes pretty good, we just had deer sausage spaghetti tonight and deer steak last night. I'm astonished that I can eat it. Our freezer is full of meat and he has another deer hunt here in Colorado. We'll be eating venison for a while.

4 comments:

Nat said...

Congrats, Josh!

kelley said...

josh--you the man!

abb said...

I'm glad you got the meat home okay. It was great to see all of you! I hope you are all well.

Patty said...

Congrats Josh. My grandson Brandon got his first deer this season too. I wish he would have put a picture up of it. I remember eating a lot of venison growing up. It tastes pretty good.