Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I know, I know, I know...

what can I say, I'm a slacker.
Not much has been going on.
Beginning of September I had a wedding to photograph and for the next few weeks I was working on the pictures. Needless to say, I kind of neglected things around here. So now I've been doing a lot of cleaning and I got to clean the carpets, HOORAY!!!
I have some exciting news, we got rid of our couches and bought a new couch and a recliner. The only thing Josh really wanted was a recliner and we were good to go. We picked up his chair yesterday and my couch will be here tomorrow, YAY!!!
I know, it's not that exciting but for me it's very exciting!
Other than that things have been pretty dull around here, well compared to our summer of travel.

So that's about it so far, but the next few months will be busy.

8 comments:

Leisel said...

I am so excited for you! Yay! Congrats on the couch and the clean carpet!

abb said...

Dull? I doubt that - not with those two darling, busy girls around! Congratulations on the couch and chair!

Stephanie said...

Like I said...WAY TOO exciting!! I love getting new "things". Have fun decorating!!!

kelley said...

dull is nice after a busy time, time to regroup. hooray for new things!

Nat said...

You'll have to post pics of your new furniture. Ugh. My carpets need to be cleaned, too. We should meet for a girl's night out. Where is our half-way mark?!

Nat said...

Oh, and Clint wants to do the 14er with Josh.

janelle said...

I love new furniture! It really is exciting!

carol daniels said...

Shopping for new furniture is very exciting! We're starting to buy a few things for the new house right now.... so fun! Enjoy the new living room furniture before the busy season begins.