Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Late Halloween!!!

I know, delayed post!
So, I got the elephant costume out from last year to try it on Cheyenne. Ayva saw it and my plans had to change! She wanted to be the elephant again! So I couldn't figure out what to do for Cheyenne, I battled between a Candy Corn or an M&M. While we were in Utah Grandma suggested a peanut, so that's what I did. Thanks Grandma, great idea!
We were suppose to have our ward party on Wednesday but with the blizzard we had it got canceled so we had a trunk-or-treat on Friday! They loved it! Of course they loved getting the candy!
Halloween night they went trick-or-treating and loved it at first then Cheyenne started getting tired of walking so I had to carry her. Then Ayva's pumpkin started getting too heavy so I had to carry that too. My arms were jello by the time we got home!

Cheyenne hates getting into the costume but once she's in, she's ok with having it on!

That was their load from the trunk-or-treat. It doubled or more after Halloween night.
Ayva organized her candy, well she started to.

They had a great time! Hope you all enjoyed your Halloween!
Like my sister, I'm so excited for the up coming holidays, I just love this time of year!!!!

10 comments:

kelley said...

looks like it was a fun one.

Patty said...

Little kids are so cute in their Halloween costumes. Happy Halloween to you too.

Leslie said...

Such cute girls. Did you make the costumes?

carol daniels said...

Isn't Trunk or Treat the best! All you have to do is walk around a parking lot collecting candy. The girls look cute in their costumes.

Lacey said...

I did make them Leslie. I made the elephant last year and the peanut this year.

Stephanie said...

The peanut turned out great! I like how you went over it in brown stitches. Funny girls!

janelle said...

The girls are adorable!!! You did a wonderful job on the costumes. Happy Halloween to you too!

abb said...

The costumes look great! And the girls look great in them! I love the elephant and the peanut!

Nat said...

Did you make those costumes?! You sure have some adorable little girls!

Lacey said...

I did Nat, can't you tell-hahaha!!!