Saturday, May 30, 2009

Randomness and camping/fishing trip

I just love the view from our front yard. Here are a couple examples I thought I'd share.

Random pictures of the girls.



our first camping trip

This was our spot and where we fished from.
Notice what's in Ayva's hands, yah she's got a fish.
That's the only fish we got and yes it's the "I got the fishies guts, mama" fish.

The lovely campfire.
With this first trip, we decided to just camp out in the back of the Explorer.
Ayva having fun....
and posing for me.
Just some pretty shots of the area.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those are some great photos! I love the view from your front door. Beautiful. And my fav is Ayva in her undies! So funny. She looks pretty stylin'.

Eric and Amy said...

GORGEOUS!!!!

Nat said...

Looks like a lot of fun! It also looks like you had a lot of fun in Kansas. I love your pictures. You've got amazing talent.

cad said...

I don't suppose I will ever get out fishing again. My present husband doesn't do that. So I will just have to be content in reading about your very fun and adventuresome fishing trips. It does bring back many fond memories of growing up with grandpa and all the fun camping and fishing trips with the first husband and the kids. I enjoy reading about your "outdoor" adventures. The girls are so cute! They are going to grow up loving the outdoors, too, and that is very good.

Jeff said...

Fun!! I'm sorry we didn't get to camp with you all when you came. Hopefully very soon, though, right?

abb said...

I've just got to come to Colorado to see your new place and that spectacular view! I love the pictures of the girls and the fish!