Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Where, O where did the hair all go...

Dad, you will probably die when you see these pictures, sorry, but I cut the girls hair off.

Now, keep in mind that Cheyenne is a 2 year old. It's hard to cut hair when the "client" (hahaha) is wiggling around and won't hold still.

So here is the result for my 2 year old. I didn't want it that short but it's growing on me and when it's hair time before we leave the house, I don't have to do much! I love that part!

Excuse the back of her hair in this shot she was rolling around the floor and won't hold still for me, big surprise!!
I've actually had some compliments on her hair when were out and about.
And here's Ayva's. This one was hard because she had such long hair, I almost cried!
But doing her hair is so much easier!!
I'm so glad I did this after our family pictures!!!

7 comments:

janelle said...

Personally I'm a huge fan of short hair. I have Bates hair, it's super thick and hard to manage when it's long.

I think they both look absolutely adorable!! Really, I'm not just saying that.

Eric and Amy said...

Oh they look SO cute! I used to have Hannah's hair that short a while ago and I LOVED it. But now she's insisting on the long hair! You did a great job!

Rachel said...

I think they are adorable!

Nat said...

They both look beautiful! I'm with Janelle. That Bates hair is hard to manage when it's long! :)

abb said...

Such cute haircuts...such cute girls!

kelley said...

they look so cute!

Mrs. Ponder said...

I think they look adorable!!!