Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ayva's Birthday!

No, I did not forget my daughter's birthday. I'm just a procrastinator.
Her birthday was on Tuesday, March 2. I can't believe she's 4, where does the time go?!!!
She insisted on having a horse cake this year and this is the one she wanted. Not the best I know but she loved it and the look on her face made it worth it.
Her new favorite color is purple. So of course she wanted a purple horse (pink is still her favorite too, so of course that had to be in there too).

To carry on the tradition, we went to Chuck E Cheese for dinner. They loved it, it's one of their favorite places to go! Although mom and dad probably had more fun playing skeeball and basketball, they had fun riding on the horse and the pretend roller coaster ride.
They LOVE that horse!!

Daddy and Ayva shooting guns, of course!

The birthday girl and her horse cake! It took her about five times to blow those candles out. Cheyenne had to help!
Mommy and her girls!
Ayva got some really fun presents! She loved them! She's been wanting some play dough so I gave in!
She got all sorts of art stuff, she's really into coloring!

Thank you to the grandparents for adding to her fun, she loves everything! You made her day!

10 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

What a fun party! How old our kids are getting! Love the hair, by the way. The highlights are awesome!

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday Ayva!! Looks like she had a very fun day. And your hair looks cute. good job :-)

Bill Bates said...

Hi Avya,

I am glad you had a happy birthday. Thank you for calling. Who was the young blonde in the picture with you and Beeson?

abb said...

It was so fun talking to Ayva on her birthday! Our sweet little Ayva is growing up!

kelley said...

looks like the little cowboy princess had a great day. I really like your blond hair.

Nat said...

Happy birthday, Ayva! You are such a pretty four year old!

I love your hair, Lacey!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Ayva!

Jeff said...

Happy Birthday, Ayva!!!! Lacey, my mom wants to know if you made the cake.

carol daniels said...

Happy birthday to a cute little princes!

Lacey said...

Yes, I did make the cake. It was just a mold then I decorated it with frosting.