Saturday, March 6, 2010

What goes on in that head...

I've started leaving Ayva in panties through the night and for the last 3 nights...dry. Hooray!!!
Until last night!
This morning the girls come running into our room, like every morning. This time Ayva had quite the stories for us. She was so excited telling me that...

Ayva: Cheyenne took her PJs and diaper off and sat on me and peed. Then she put her diaper and PJs back on, mama.

Me: Really.

Ayva: Ya, so I had to get new panties and PJs on, she got me all wet!

Granted I should have done some punishing for the out right lie but come on, what creativity! I couldn't help but laugh, of course I was just coming out of my coma so I wasn't exactly sure what was going on. I was also impressed that she didn't cry when she woke up and realized she was wet and then she got up and changed her PJs and panties all by herself. She told me she even did it in the dark.

Then she proceeded to tell me this story...

Ayva: This is a terrible story.

Me: (laughing) What is it?

Ayva: I saw a weird man come into the house and turned his head all around to hear my noises.

Me: What?

She went on to tell me all about how this weird man went into his house which was on her bed by her elephant pillow. He was scary looking.
She also told me that she was upset about it but didn't cry. What a big girl

Seriously, where does this girl come up with this stuff?!!!

I wish you could all be here at the times of her conversations because I just can't do it justice. I'm just in shock at what comes out of her mouth!

2 comments:

carol daniels said...

Ayva has a vivid imagination! I love to listen to the little ones. They are so serious, but so funny. It makes you wonder how in the world they come up with such tall tales.

Nat said...

Sounds like Ayva has been taking storytelling lessons from "Bevin"! Silly girl!