Wednesday, November 5, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET CHEYENNE!!!

Happy Birthday my sweet baby girl!!

You had a rough journey coming into this world and loved from the very moment you arrived.
So here's your year in review...

















You have been a wonderful addition to our little family and through the year you have fill our home with love and happiness. You have a sweet smile and it melts my heart every time I see your smile. I love your laugh, it's very contagious.
You are such a blessing and every time I look at you I am very thankful that you were such a fighter and still are.
You are a very curious little thing, always looking at and studying things. When a door opens you dart for it, wanting to explore everything you possibly can. 
You love your sister and she loves you very much. You guys enjoy playing together, it's so cute to see you interact with your big sis.
You are sweet, adorable, stubborn, happy, curious, emotional, fun and active little girl.

We love you! 

17 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

Happy Birthday! What a beautiful tribute! She's such a doll!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday little girl!!!

Nat said...

Such a sweetie! Happy Birthday!

Bill Bates said...

Happy birthday, beeson!

JJ said...

How time flies! What adorable photos. I sure wish I had your photography skills!

Leisel said...

We can't wait to meet you! Have a happy birthday!!!

Rachel said...

What a sweet post! I loved reading it! Happy Birthday sweet girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday.Great Post. Hope all is well there in Colorado.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday.Great Post. Hope all is well there in Colorado.

abb said...

Happy Birthday, baby friend! I loved this blog post. Cheyenne has come a long way! We are so happy to have her in our lives!

N Bates said...

Happy birthday Cheyenne!

janelle said...

Happy Birthday Cheyenne! Hope to meet you soon!

kelley said...

Happy birthday to the little one, so sweet to see the year in pictures.

Kelsey said...

Happy Birthday Cheyenne. She is such a beautiful little girl with big blues eyes.

Papa said...

Hi Cheyenne (Be fen)you sure look cute. Grandma and I love you very much. Your chicken costume was my favorite kind of chicken. Your sister was the best L-phant I've ever seen outside of the reserve.

Love you all, Papa

Teranne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teranne said...

Hi Lacey-
I have recently entered the blogging world and found your blog through Aunt Caryn's. How fun to see your sweet little family and read how you are doing. What a great idea to recapture the year for Cheyenne's birthday. Your girls are adorable.
Love Teranne