Monday, November 10, 2008

Cheyenne's Birthday

YES, ANOTHER LONG POST SO HAVE FUN!

We started with the gifts. 
She wasn't too sure what to do. I think she liked the box and bows more, what kid doesn't at this age.
She opened her gift from Grandma and Grandpa Payzant.
Thanks mom, I love the clothes!
Ayva was dying to open her presents, she of course thought they were for her.
Cheyenne was a good sport in letting her sister open her presents for her.
New clothes for Cheyenne. She never gets new clothes, she just always wears Ayva's old clothes. It's always fun to get new things though, I'm sure she'll understand that at a later date if she's anything like her mommy.
This is Ayva's gift to Cheyenne, although I think Ayva really wanted it for herself.
Ayva did let Cheyenne at least see it.
Here's her cake. I was just going to do a little round one but I saw this and thought it was cute. Ayva, of course loved it.

She wasn't too sure about it and Ayva was right there waiting for her chance to pounce.
As soon as she had a primer...
she was good to go.
Meanwhile, Ayva was having a blast with her new toy.
And Cheyenne was licking her fingers clean, well as clean as a 1 year old could get them.
What a face! I mean, come on. I just had to add this one.
Ayva decided to eat the dog cake like a dog would. That's my girl!
And here she is in her new clothes!
Thank you grandma and grandpa, we love 'em!

11 comments:

JJ said...

That cake picture is priceless! That's why we give a 1-year old cake - for that picture!

Stephanie said...

I love the cake pictures too! She's too cute. Those clothes are all adorable too. Mom has great taste!

Kelsey said...

Looks like she had a wonderful birthday. Clothes are fun to get. Love Ayva eating the dog cake like a dog. So cute.

Leisel said...

What a cutie! I love that age!

Papa said...

We love to see you, best chicken I know.

Papa

abb said...

That cake was surely a hit! Where did you get it? Thanks for sharing Cheyenne's first birthday with us through pictures!

BriANDaleen said...

It seems to be theme, but great job with the cake, it's adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lacey,
I have set my blog to private and would to invite you. If you wanould live to send me an e-mail I will add you. timandjen@cableone.net

Nat said...

Awwww...I love the cake pics! What cute little girls!

Mandy said...

cute cake and even cuter 1 year old!

April said...

Okay, if you made the cake, the elephant costume, and took the pictures, I'm submitting you as mother of the year! How incredible -- even if you just made the costume and took the pictures -- AMAZING!
Did I really catch something in there about a move?