Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Cheyenne's 4 month check-up

I just love taking the babies to the doctor's office for shots. Well Cheyenne got checked out today and she is doing well. She weighed in at 14.9 lbs, which means she is in the 75th percentile, big baby. She is also 25 1/2 inches, and that's the 90th percentile, even bigger. She got 5 shots today, poor thing. She was not happy at all with them but she was a trooper soon after. For those of you who didn't know she had a little skin tag on her right ear and the doctor snipped that off today as well. Not a happy day for her.

So we are all doing well. Ayva just had her birthday and it was a last minute trip but we went over to grandpa and grandma Bates house for the weekend and she had a great time with cousins, grandma and grandpa, cake and most of all presents. Thank you everyone for the gifts!

7 comments:

Morgan said...

Carter my 5 month old had a skin tag on his left ear. We got that removed last week...not a very fun experience!

Lacey said...

Tell me about, I felt so bad.

Lacey said...

Ok, so I meant to say "Tell me about IT"

abb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
abb said...

Poor Cheyenne! I am glad she is healthy, though. We miss those little girls already. Thanks so much for coming for a visit. The pictures are awesome!

Morgan said...

We actually took him to an ENT and they numbed the area with a local shot and then he just cut it right off...then he got the "root" out, I know that sounds weird but he said that if he didn't take the root out it could grow back. Weird. The doc put 2 stitches in and it has really healed well. How did your daughter do?

Lacey said...

Of course, she screamed, didn't feel very good I'm sure. The doctor didn't tell me about it being able to grow back. She actually told me that as they grow they can just fall off but then I told her I found Ayva playing with it the other day and she said, "Well why don't I just snip it off."