Saturday, September 4, 2010

9 weeks down...31 to go

I know, I know I'm probably announcing too early! Oh well, I'm excited!!

I'M PREGNANT!!!

It's been 2 long years of trying, an emotional roller coaster I don't wish on anyone. I know there are some of you out there that maybe tried for longer than 2 years and my heart goes out to you.

So I've been on my deathbed for the past couple weeks but certainly not as bad as Ayva's pregnancy. This is the time when I wish we lived by family so someone could come and baby me, take care of my kids, housework, maybe some school work too (haha). Yes I'm taking classes this semester too. I'm also the Beehive teacher. Anyone have any other ideas to keep me busy?

Josh has been wonderful in taking care of the girls, doing the dishes, keeping the downstairs picked up for me, laundry, dinners and taking care of me. He's great, I don't know what I'd do without him. He's great in every way for me!!!

Well if you'll excuse me, I need to visit my porcelain friend.

14 comments:

Leisel said...

Oh, yay! I am so excited for you! Take care. . . if you want, you can send the girls to us for a while-- they would fit right in!

BriANDaleen said...

Congrats Lacey! Sorry you're so sick, and sorry it took so long. It took about that long to get pregnant with Landen...totally sucked, but totally worth it now ;). Enjoy! (not the puking part)

abb said...

Hooray, Lacey! I am so happy for you and your family! I am also happy that I no longer need to keep such an exciting secret! I hope you get feeling better soon.

Rachel said...

Congrats to you and Josh. Sorry your so sick. I do know about the frustrations of trying and not getting pregnant. It took us 5 years before we went to a dr. and got help!

lyndsey said...

YEAH! glad it's officially announced :) so exciting, but sorry about the feeling-crappy part. wish we were still there to come down & help out!

carol daniels said...

Congratualations! And I hope you are not sick for the rest of the duration.

The Hekking Family said...

Congrats. My advice would be call upon your visiting teachers. They can come and at least vacuum your house for you if that is a need. I am sure they would do anything. I can't stand the idea of food so my bf down the street has brought me dinners a few nights a week. I gave her money for food and she adds made my family whatever they were having. It was really nice and she might be modest but said it is easy to make a little bit more. I hope you get feeling better soon.

Eric and Amy said...

YAY!!! We're so excited for you! You make gorgeous babies so we can't wait to see this one! Congrats! All in the Lord's time ... may everything go smoothly!

Nat said...

I'll come watch those cute little girls for you! But, I'd have to bring my five big helpers with me, so that might be counterproductive. Sorry you're sick, but I am so excited for a new NEPHEW!! ;)

janelle said...

Congratulations! We are very happy for you!

kelley said...

Congratulations Josh an Lacey! Hope things settle down with the sick part--no fun!

Patty said...

Congratulations Josh and Lacey. I hope you get a boy to add to your family. I haven't checked the blogs for awhile, so I'm glad I did today. It is neat to learn about a new addition to the family.

Stephanie said...

I know this is late...just like everything else in my life right now...but congrats! I'm so thrilled that it is finally happening for you guys.

April said...

That's so awesome! congrats!