Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Our little peanut!!!


Baby is doing well, IT was wiggling all around!
Josh is seriously hoping for a boy but I'm thinking IT'S another girl. The poor guy, he just wants someone he can take fishing and hunting.
I'm 12 weeks now and still feeling sick, ugh!!! Will this ever end?!!!
I've been taking an online class and tomorrow I start another class but this one I have to go to the school. OH I'm so nervous, who likes going to class when you're feeling sick? Wish me luck!!!

I still have yet to post about our camping trip with G & G Bates to Rocky Mountain National Park.

9 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm guessing a girl too! The only reason is because some studies have shown that if you have two kids of the same sex in a row mostly likely your third will be the same sex! True in my case. 3 Boys!

abb said...

I am so happy about your "little peanut." I don't care if it is a girl or a boy, I am just so excited that IT is on its way!

Nat said...

Ooh, I already just love that little Peanut! So so cute!

kelley said...

I had two girls and then a boy--so tell Josh it's possible.

Stephanie said...

I say it's a boy! Forget the studies. I'm proof of that. :)
And he's a cute little peanut. Hope you are feeling better.

Patty said...

Boy or Girl, you love either one......I had 3 girls in a row.

Becky said...

Congrats! So many new babies to the family. What fun! Hope you get feeling better.

Sarah said...

Lacey...I don't have your e-mail so I will leave you a LONG message here!

Congratulations on #3. You are amazing I don't know how you are doing school and taking care of your kids while being pregnant. I feel your pain with being sick...I was deathly sick with both kids until delivery. It sucked! I wish I was closer to help you out! Congratulations....What are you hoping for? Drop me a line please so I can send you a proper e-mail. salofamily@comcast.net Mucho Love, Sarah

Mullin Fam said...

Congratualtions!!! I'm so excited for you! I haven't talked to you in AGES! I finally have my life under control!! I took a while! I would love to see you sometime!