Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hiking and some randomness...

We took the girls hiking a few times on this trail and they have loved it.
They love being outside and they love to run!




They were drawing maps to grandma's house.
Ayva loves posing and walking around all funny like.


Off in the distance you'll see a horse, the girls were chasing them.

A little water fun.
A little picnic.
My first day of clinicals. Seriously, white scrubs...oh I'm so glad that's done!
Oh, for those of you that don't know I went through the CNA course in June and just finished clinicals yesterday. The plan is to go on for RN. Call me Crazy!
Girls enjoying a chocolate ice cream cone.
That's kind of been our thing this summer. I'll go out sit with them and we'll tell "ghost stories." That's what Ayva calls them. They're just made up little stories that they tell. They consist of horses, dogs, cats and all sorts of silly scenarios--funny girls!

7 comments:

abb said...

It looks like you are having fun this summer! Watch your step, Cheyenne!

Bill Bates said...

You look nice in white.

BriANDaleen said...

Yeah, white scrubs are pretty much a magnet for anything to get on you! Good luck with nursing school...totally worth it (and you might have to tell yourself that a time or two through the process).

Nat said...

Cute girls! I love your white scrubs!

Eric and Amy said...

What fun! Your girls are so stinkin' cute!

Lacey, I had no idea about the RN! How exciting! Congrats! I always wanted to be a nurse ... but never made it passed my anatomy class at the Y. That was tough and I didn't want to retake it ;). You're my hero!

kelley said...

life is fun at your house. my son in law Brandon just graduated as an LPN and is starting his course work for RN.

Kelsey said...

Congratulations on the CNA. RN is the best job ever. Keep it up it is very worth it. I can be a mom and a nurse. I take my kids to school and am home when they get home from school. I also get to go to all their field trips and science fairs. It is a job that will always be there. Keep it up.