Sunday, January 3, 2010

To the love of my life...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!






What would I do without you?!!!

You are an amazing father and husband and we are extremely blessed and lucky to have you.

You are my very best friend and know me so well, sometimes better than I know myself. What I did to deserve you is beyond what I can comprehend. You amaze me everyday with your knowledge and understanding, with your drive and physical ability to go climbing all over these mountains and call them little hikes.

I'm excited for our life together, yes we still have years to go, and knowing you and loving you even more! And then you have to spend the rest of eternity with me. Lucky you! hahaha

I love you!!!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Josh! I always remember your birthday. I hope its a great day for you!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Josh!!! Hope you had a GREAT day.

carol daniels said...

What a wonderful tribute to the man in your life. Happy Birthday Josh!

abb said...

Happy Birthday, Josh! Josh is very blessed to have you for a wife, Lacey! We love your sweet little family!

Nat said...

Happy birthday, Josh!