Saturday, January 30, 2010

Finally.....Christmas

Before we left for our fun trip to Utah...
Please excuse the pictures, I got a little video camera and these are just snap shots from the video. Didn't turn out like we hoped, I guess you get what you pay for.

For those of you that don't know Cheyenne very well, she doesn't like clothes. After her naps I'll go in to get her and she's naked. The kid just doesn't like having clothes on. Anyways, I thought this was the funniest position for watching TV. They were watching "The Grinch" (the cartoon).
Aren't they so sweet. They give each other hugs all the time. I love it!!!
They were showing me the snacks they were taking with them to church.

Christmas in Utah...
Grandma planned for some fun things...
The kids made candy trains.
Ayva's train.
They were so cute, although I think I was having more fun with them then the girls were.
Cheyenne's train.
Playing at great grandma and grandpa Bradshaw's house after making the candy trains.
They loved their decorations.
Sitting around chatting with family.
Getting ready to play outside. The girls got new snow clothes for an early christmas present.
The girls, daddy, grandma and grandpa went for a little "hike" (for the girls) while I got to take some baby pictures.

I was told that the girls did an awesome job with that big staircase.
Look at all that snow!

Ayva was making snow angels.

Cheyenne was a little nervous with all these clothes on.
Grandpa made a trail for them.
Of course daddy was out in the cold snowy day with short sleeves. Brrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
They got some My Little Ponies.
Just hanging out!!

Ethan was carrying Ayva (Mary).
Finishing the story, Ayva looks very impressed!
Then they all got to open a gift.
Ayva loves unicorns, especially pink ones!

Christmas morning!



We also had 2 baby blessings in the family and the girls got to wear their new Christmas dresses!

Thanks for a fun Christmas and making it so much fun for the girls!!!

And here are the adorable babies that I took pictures of...
Aren't they so cute?!!!


They were fun, easy babies to take pictures of, I love doing this stuff especially with models like these!!

9 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

What a FUN Christmas! It's never too late to document it! And oh how I SO WISH you lived close by. Your photography is AMAZING! I want you to capture my kiddos! SO TALENTED!!!

Mandy said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!

carol daniels said...

What a fun Christmas! I especially liked the picture of the girls in front of the ice sculpture!

Jeff said...

We had a fun Christmas with you guys. I especially love the photo of the baby girl with the bumpy blanket--she's adorable!!! Thanks for the pics! We love them!

Patty said...

Looks like you had a very fun and wonderful Christmas. Time sure does go by fast doesn't it. Pretty soon it will be Valentines day.

abb said...

I am so happy you came for Christmas. I was a little worried about how Christmas would be as our first year as empty nesters, but having you come to Utah and the visits and fun with other family members made it an awesome Christmas!Oh, and I absolutley, love those baby pictures! Terrific job, Lacey!

Nat said...

How fun! It was great spending time with you guys!

You're right-- those babies are absolutely precious! I love your pictures. If you're around in July, I'll have another "model" for you! :)

kelley said...

fun christmas--especially for grandma and grandpa :)

Merrilee said...

Your Christmas looked like a total blast! I love it!