Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cheyenne's 2 year pictures...

A little late but hey, that's just me!
This is just the first of them, I have another outdoor photo shoot with her in the next couple days.






I just love this little girl!! She has the cutest personality and has been saying the funniest things lately! Josh and the girls were driving home from church one day while I was at a meeting. Josh was just playing with Cheyenne and said to her, "Hi Ayva." Cheyenne said, "No EEOW, (patting her chest) I Beeths."
Love you Beese!!!

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute girl! Holy smokes that's a huge flower on her head! :) did you make it??

Patty said...

What cute pictures. I can't believe that 2 years have gone by.

Rachel said...

She is just so cute!

abb said...

She is so darling and so photogenic!

Leisel said...

Cutie Patootie!

JJ said...

Absolutely beautiful pictures of a stunning little girl! Way to go Mom!

kelley said...

so cute!

Nat said...

Awwww...
I just love that little girl! She is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures Lacey. Tell josh hello for me!