Friday, July 10, 2009

Summer fun...

I'm back again.
It's been a hot summer so I decided to finally get a little pool. Last time I got one was when Ayva was like 1 and she hated it! Cheyenne liked it ok but if Ayva leaves her she'll get mad. I think they were more excited about it when I took it out of the package and blowing it up, as soon as the water when in they were a little nervous.


I had to put this in, look at that baby gut!!! It cracked me up!!!
And here's my girl, making her mark on the world.
I think I need to splurge and get Cheyenne a new bathing suit. That is Ayva's very first swim suit from when she was 1, Cheyenne is like 20 months.
Along with being hot we have been getting these little thunderstorms (nothing compared to my Kansas storms, I miss those!). So it gets hot and in the afternoon a little thunderstorm rolls in, rains for a little bit and one day we were graced with this...
This was taken from the back yard. You can't really tell from the picture but it was so bright and vibrant, so beautiful!!!

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Beautiful rainbow, cute girlies!

Eric and Amy said...

That swimsuit is adorable...even if it is a little small. And that rainbow....WOW!

Stephanie said...

Cute pictures. it makes me want to go swimming!! And Cheyenne looks cute in her teenie weenie bathing suit :)But I only mention that b/c you brought it up. And that last picture is AWESOME. I love it. Talk about amazing.

cad said...

Cute girls, fun summer, and beautiful rainbow. I got a snapshot of one of those the other day.

janelle said...

Your girls take such beautiful pictures. And you did an amazing job of catching that rainbow.

Nat said...

What a pretty rainbow! ...and baby gut! Ha ha ha!

abb said...

The girls look happy! Amazing rainbow shot!