Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fun times in Kansas

So this is what we've been dealing with since we've arrived here in Kansas. Ayva has been sick. We took her to the doctor and they gave us some medicine. She's doing better but still under the weather. Cheyenne has been having a ball exploring and getting into everything.
Poor baby!Where's the baby?
There she is!Playing and climbing all over the couch.
This is what Ayva's been doing.

Getting into everything.


Now you see me...
now you don't!


We miss you daddy! Wish you were here!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh, that really stinks! Poor Ayva, I hope she feels better soon! Have a good trip.

Leisel said...

Poor Ayva! But it looks like Cheyenne is having a ball! I wish we were there too!

Rachel said...

Poor Ayva. It's sad when they get sick. Cheyenne looks like shes having the best time ever!

kelley said...

hope she gets feeling better!

looks like Cheyenne is having enough fun for the two of them

Ellen said...

It is so sad when they get sick. Cheynne is having a ball, though. I can't believe how much she looks like Janelle in those pictures when she was little. That was my first impression when I saw the first one. Hope Ayva feels better. We missed you at the reunion. It was fun! Love you all Grandma B

Nat said...

Poor Ayva! I hope she gets feeling better! At least Cheyenne is having fun!