Wednesday, April 1, 2009

HELLO AGAIN BLOG WORLD!!!

I guess I was just taking a break. Plus not much has been going on...
computer problems
going to the gym
computer problems
day to day life
trip to Utah
computer problems
first day fishing trip (yes, this year he broke me down and I got a fishing license)
visit from Josh's sister and hubby
computer problems
cleaning
Can you tell I've been annoyed with my computer?!
You get the point.

So here are a few pics from the past couple months(I've been slacking on the picture taking as well, I know crazy)...

Had a blizzard

Trip to Utah
Uncle Jeff making rockets with Ayva and Cheyenne
Ayva loading the rocket
Getting it ready
And Blast Off
Ayva's birthday in Utah
Day to day life
This is Cheyenne being mad... she puts her hand to her mouth and gives you a glare
Cheyenne has a thing for jackets lately. This is her sporting Ayva's coat.
Ayva has fallen in love with coloring. I could leave her there all day coloring and she would love it.
This is Ayva singing her new favorite song. Listen to it, it's so cute!

The other day we were driving and she says,
"Mama, will you sing the I AM A CHILD OF GOD song?"
Me-- "I want to hear you sing it!"
Ayva--"No you sing it."
Me--"But I love hearing you sing it."
Ayva--(with a sigh)"Nevermind."

It  was the funniest thing, course she's always saying funny things.

16 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

You're back!! I wondered what happened to you. Sorry to hear about all the computer problems. That was us a couple years ago...and then we got a mac ;). I've been a very happy camper ever since.

Hey, how's the couponing coming??

Leisel said...

I am so glad you are back! I was starting to wonder if you and Steph were on some sort of blog strike or something. . . ;) Cheyenne is getting so big! She already looks so much bigger than at Christmas! I miss you guys! I wish we lived closer so that I could spend more time with your girls. I feel like I am deprived of the whole "aunt" thing. . .

Bill Bates said...

What a beautiful singer.

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad you posted! I love the video. Good for you for getting that on film. I am so bad at doing the whole video thing.

abb said...

Ayva's song is so sweet! I am so glad she performed so well for the camera! I love the pictures of my darling granddaughters!

Nat said...

Cute! Sorry for your computer stresses. That stinks.

JJ said...

Aren't kids grand!? They make life so much fun. The innocence and joy...

Welcome back! We've had computer trauma here, too. Our main computer has died, may he/she rest in peace. The only reason I wasn't completely cut off was thanks to a hand-me-down laptop.

cad said...

Nice to see your'e back. Looks like the trip to Utah was fun.

Patty said...

How cute Avya is. She has a cute voice and a good memorey. Hope that your computer problems are all over. I know how that can be.

Mandy said...

Welcome Back! We missed you!

Becca's Blog said...

Fun to hear from you again! We missed hearing about your cute family!

April said...

I LOVE the cake! You are awesome!

Becky said...

How cute! I love her singing the song.

Jeff said...

I love the pictures of the rockets. I hope you don't mind if I steal them. I'm glad that Ayva had so much fun with it. I had no idea she wanted to be a Mechanical Engineer when she grows up. She'll be an awesome engineer!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. It's nice to get caught up!

Merrilee said...

Is she really this big already? She's practically a lady! What a good girl - you are an awesome mom Lacey!!! I hope all is well with you guys!