Friday, April 17, 2009

So I thought it was Springtime!

We've been having a lot of snow storms lately (Josh is getting annoyed because we can't go camping,  hehe)
We've had this blizzard going since yesterday! It's very pretty but I think I'm done with snow for a while! I would post some pictures but my computer is giving me issues again!
I WONDER IF SANTA DOES SPECIAL DELIVERIES DURING THE YEAR?
Anyways, I'll post some pictures (hopefully soon) when my computer gets an attitude adjustment.
Oh, and on Easter it snowed and church was canceled, it's been an interesting winter around here.
I have more posts coming because we were invited to the Jardine cousin camp and it has been a blast, they always know how to have a good time! Thanks again guys!

5 comments:

Nat said...

That stinks about your computer. If you lived a bit closer, Clint could check it out for you. The house across the street is available if you're interested! ;)

abb said...

It has even snowed here. Just enough to dust the ground, but snow nonetheless. Do the girls have cabin fever? It sounds like Josh does. We'll have to get together and camp soon!

kelley said...

we're having the same weather issues here, the kids are going crazy--they want to go outside so bad!

Teranne said...

Signs of the times! Who ever had snow on Easter? That is suppose to be the springiest day of the year ( :

cad said...

When I was married to Greg we lived in Glenwood Springs, Steamboat Springs, Hayden, and Denver. On the western slopes of Colorado we never did get Spring.... just "mud season"! Denver had too much pavement. Well, anyway, that's Colorado for you! Hope you get to enjoy the sunshine soon.