Tuesday, January 6, 2009

3 Christmases...

This year our girls were lucky enough to have 3 Christmases and they loved it, well Ayva did. She was very helpful to Cheyenne in opening her presents. The first Christmas we did just for the girls, a little family Christmas + Grandma and Grandpa Payzant.


Christmas #1

What do you think of our cute little tree? I know, pathetic, right. Well I decided not to do much for Christmas this year because of the move and going to Vegas for a Payzant Family Christmas Reunion. 



The next two pictures relates to a pretty funny story. The girls had one last gift to go, thank you Natalie. Ayva opened it and pulled out the base to the gift, looked at it and turned to grandma and said, "Here, this is for you." She's not too into non-toy gifts, can you tell?
This was the gift. It says, "Ayva & Cheyenne, Sisters by chance, Friends by choice."
I think it's cute.
Thank you Levi, Ethan, Devin, Adam and Natalie for the cool presents. They love them!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

So cute! I miss you guys.

Stephanie said...

Oh and that little Ayva! She is so funny. We'll never forget her little Wall E comment to Evan.

Nat said...

I'm glad you enjoyed them, even if Ayva didn't care for the tile. I didn't think she'd like it too much, but I hoped you would. My boys hated all the clothes they got. They opened them and said "Oh man!! More clothes? I HATE clothes! Why do people give us clothes for Christmas?"

abb said...

It looks like fun! I'm glad we got to see all of you during the Christmas holidays!