Thursday, March 17, 2011

Random update

Not much going on here besides constantly getting colds. I'm tempted to quarantine us to our house. I'm so tired of being sick because I get them one right after another. Right now I'm currently suffering with this coughing cold for the past 2 weeks and last night I either pulled some muscles or something from all the coughing. It's now painful to cough and doesn't seem to be going away.

I know I'm complaining, sorry. I feel dumb for complaining too because of my sister and our friend's twin pregnancy experience. Apparently, it takes a physical toll on the body and was the hardest physical (and I'm sure emotionally) experience they've had. So for me complaining about all this makes me feel like a wimp.

I also need to stop complaining about all this because I've been waiting about 2 1/2 years for this little one to come to our family so I AM EXTREMELY GRATEFUL FOR THIS!!!

So, not much going on here. The girls are in their PJs most of the time, even when I have to run an errand. I try to get them out of the house but gets a little hard. We go on little bike rides to the park down the street and they run errands with me. I finally got Ayva signed up for gymnastics class and she LOVES it! It's been fun to see her try to figure things out. I'm also trying to teach them how to pick up after themselves when it comes to their toys....and boy has that been an ordeal. Lots of crying from Cheyenne telling me that "I'm tired of cleaning up" or "My legs are tired" or "My arms are hurting from picking up". Seriously, this kid can come up with all sorts of excuses, I had no idea it started this soon. It cracks me up, the stuff she comes up with.

I've got my 3 online classes that I work on at night when everyone else goes to bed. They're not bad classes at all, just busy work stuff but still stresses me out because I have to get my assignments in on time.

I'm also trying to work on organizing this house before the little one gets here. 2 more weekly doctor appointments and she'll be here. She's set to be here about April 7 or 8. I have a "to do" list about 30 items long to accomplish before she gets here. I have my doubts that I'll accomplish this list.

We're just trying to live life for the next few weeks so nothing too exciting going on here.

3 comments:

abb said...

Lacey, I feel for you! The time is quickly coming, though! I wish you luck in the remaining days of your pregnancy. I look forward to seeing you, Josh and your three little girls very, very soon! Keep smiling!

Nat said...

Hooray! She's almost here! We can't wait to meet Baby Max!

(...because Josh said that he didn't care if the baby was a boy or a girl; the baby would be named after Max Hall.)

Eric and Amy said...

Ah, the end is in sight! I really didn't mind being prego ... but by 30 weeks with my last I was so ready to deliver. Hang in there ... literally! I hurt myself coughing too. I had a doctor tell me I'd actually damaged my cartilige between my ribs. UGH! SO Painful. I hope your aches and pains go away soon. Enjoy these last few weeks!!!