Saturday, July 31, 2010

The first day of the camping trip...

Before the big camping trip we got to spend the first night with g & g in their new trailer.
That spoiled me!!!




Seriously, does she ever not color. You should see the stack of coloring books and coloring pages we have, I just can't part with them.
Anyone have any ideas on what to do with all their artwork???

She finds the strangest positions!
Grandpa and Josh went on a hike, Grandma and the girls went for a little hike while I got to nap. I know...lame but I must justify with the fact that I didn't get much sleep and I was exhausted!

I'm the lamest person to go camping with, sorry everyone!!!
I'm working on it.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

What a fun camping trip! Great memories being made!

Nat said...

I have the same problem with all of my kids's artwork. I put a thin rope along the entire wall of the down stairs hall way and made a clothes line--or a "picture line"--with lots of clothespins on it. The entire wall is covered with their artwork hanging on the picture line with the pins. That seems to work for us.

abb said...

Fun camping trip! Wanna go again?