Friday, July 30, 2010

Finally, the Utah trip

Sorry blog, I've been away for a while!!!

So our Utah trip was back in May and beginning of June. When we arrived at G & G's house we dropped off the girls and Josh and I were able to spend the night and next day together for our 5th year anniversary. It was lovely waking up to peace and quiet, although I missed them tons!

We had a full week of fun! Here are the girls playing with cousin Jack.




We also went to the Olsen's for a picnic then off to the pool.






Aren't they so cute?
That was the coolest pool we've been too! Thanks Olsen's!!!

I think we wore them out!!!

Still more days of fun to come!!!

2 comments:

abb said...

Lacey, we will tend your girls anytime! We love them and miss them!

Nat said...

Ha ha ha! I love that last picture! So funny! You guys should live closer. We miss you!