Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sidewalk Chalk, Water Blasters(thanks Steph), Bubbles and Our Very Own Air Show

FYI: DAY 2 OF COUSIN CAMP IS BELOW
On Tuesday, the girls and I went outside to play. Little did we know we'd see an air show right outside our house. The Air Force Academy had their graduation yesterday so they had a practice on Tuesday. We got to watch them both. I love watching air shows, probably because of my dad.
Hope it's not too boring, it's just a bunch of pictures of jets.

I told you, right over our house. Ours is that ugly yellow colored house. ha ha ha
Isn't that so cool though?!!!
I love this one with the bird caught in it too!
That is our neighbor's house.
I caught this one with my zoom lens, how cool are those jets!!!
Those are our neighbors across the street.
There's my cute little family.

2 comments:

janelle said...

Oh you saw the Thunderbirds!! I've only seen them once at an Air Show in NM. We've been to lots too, what with having lived on or around Air Force bases for 5 years. You're so lucky, we love the Thunderbirds (and air shows)!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun show! Your little girls are growing up so fast!