Friday, February 19, 2010

My silly girls!!!

Whenever daddy gets down on their level, they take full advantage! They love climbing on everything, they're like little monkeys!!
Ayva loves wearing my things, especially if it has pink on it!

I just don't know what to say about this picture.
They love giving hugs to each other. If Ayva runs an errand with me and they are apart for a while, they have to give each other hugs! What sweet girls, I just hope it lasts for a little longer!
They love playing on the couch and ottoman, it's their new playground.
This is the look I get when Cheyenne wants to have treats for dinner. I guess, would treats be any worse than a Taco Bell taco?

Here's a look at the Queen of lounging...




4 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

Your girls are hilarious! I love capturing those little moments with kids ... things we'd totally forget if we didn't keep them sacred on our blogs :).

Nat said...

Silly girls! I love Ayva's boots!

JJ said...

Such beautiful little girls! They are growing up.

Mandy said...

Cute cute girlies!!!