Friday, February 12, 2010

A little update...

I've been really inspired by my sis and sis-in-law lately with all their craftiness. That wreath of Christmas balls was an idea I got from my sister Steph. She also made this Christmas decoration that our grandma had when we were kids and we just loved it! It's a lazy susan with a collage of different Christmas ornaments.
So I've decided to make it as well, thanks Steph for the idea. I shopped at all my favorite craft stores for the after Christmas sales and got most everything I needed. I also got the kind that you paint yourself so I thought it would be fun to have the girls paint them. They loved it but now I have a few of them that are all one color. Silly girls!
I know, I went a little crazy with the plastic but hey, I am a product of my parents and for those of you who know them understand that this is normal. I think my brother Brandon would be impressed.
Here are my cute girlies on our bed. They love playing on there and of course they have to have all their animals. Well not all of them, their stuffed animals could fill up a whole room. They love animals.

Leisel has inspired me as well with all her sewing. As of right now I don't have anything to show for it but I have several projects I'm working on.
She's also doing this quilting contest on her craft blog and I'm so excited to watch how it all turns out. She's awesome at making quilts!! And other stuff too! Check out the post below!

4 comments:

abb said...

What cute litle artists!

carol daniels said...

fun! I scrolled down a bit on your blog. I love the picture of the baby in the bowl. You must have so much fun shooting baby shots. I love looking at your pictures.

Nat said...

I love the plastic aprons! Very nice! I also love your bedding! So cute!

Merrilee said...

Your girls are sooooo adorable and are getting so big. How is this possible? I love it. It's so good to see them and hear what you're up to. You're wonderful Racey Lacey! Loves!