Monday, June 9, 2008

CAN YOU FIND CHEYENNE?

Cheyenne hasn't been sleeping in Ayva's room and on Sunday night we thought we'd give it a try. So we put both of them down at the same time, mistake! They were both still awake and ready to play. So after about an hour I thought I'd check on them. I slowly opened the door and noticed that the floor was amazing clear of toys, that's when I saw the crib.
I thought it was nice that she was sharing her toys but it could have been a disaster. Some of those toys are big and hard and if they had hit Cheyenne in the head I'm sure we would have had a long night.
Ayva enjoys getting a reaction from Cheyenne, she just starts laughing.

6 comments:

Nat said...

That is so funny! Hey, at least Ayva cleaned her room!

Stephanie said...

That's too funny!! But also a little scary. Poor Cheyenne could've been hurt pretty bad. :)

Eric and Amy said...

Hilarious! Good intentions all around! I bet Cheyenne was so excited to have a bunch of toys to play with!!

Merrilee said...

Your girls are soooo adorable! Do you like Denver?

Mandy said...

Too crazy and funny!

Kelsey said...

It's great that you get pictures of those 'funny' moments.