Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The simple things that make us happy!

For those of you that don't know this about me, I love ice in my drinks. Water, orange juice, apple juice, pretty much any juices and of course soda. In all the places I've lived in there's never been an automatic ice maker. Crazy huh! I've had to do it myself. You know, put water in the ice trays and then put it in the freezer, poor me! Well I'm so excited to tell you all that the refrigerator in our apartment has an AUTOMATIC ICE MAKER! I love it, it makes me happy when I go to get a drink.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's so exciting!! I know what you mean...I was so excited to finally have two sinks in the bathroom of this apartment.

Mandy said...

We got a refrigerator with ice/water in the door when we moved, I think I was more excited than the kids!

Leisel said...

Thanks for the reminder to enjoy the little things!