Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Summertime Fun!!






We got Ayva a pool on Saturday and I was excited. I think I was the only one excited about it. Ayva and I were outside getting it all ready yesterday afternoon. It's been pretty hot and humid out here so I got eaten alive but that's besides the point. While I was blowing up the pool Ayva was playing around on it and watching me. She loves to imitate so she came over to me, grabbed the nozel and started blowing into it. She loved doing it so much that she wouldn't let me have it. We finally finished the pool and now it was playtime! I put her in the pool and she just stood there. She wouldn't move and was a little scared. She played for a little bit but then she fell on her bottom and she did not like that at all.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

She looks so big in these pictures!

abb said...

What a bathing beauty! There was another picture included with these that you sent to me. I actually put it as my desktop picture.