Monday, February 14, 2011

Hello blog

Well it's been a while. Not much going on here, just life. I have about 6 weeks left until we welcome a new addition to the family and it hit me last week....I've got to get all these projects done that I've had lined up for long time now. So here's the first project and I started on these like a year ago. I finally finished and the girls loved them and were so excited to wear them to church.


Granted, I know they look homemade but my girls loved them and that makes me happy. Now, I'm no where near the level as my sis-in-law Leisel but maybe if I keep working at it.

Now here's a little baby lovin'!!!
Just look at those adorable little girls, Steph says that they love to snuggle with each other.
Is that the cutest thing ever??

6 comments:

Leisel said...

Those are adorable! I love them.

Lacey said...

Oh thanks, you are sweet!

Nat said...

Cute dresses, cute girls, and cute babies! :)

Only six weeks left?! I am so excited for you!

Stephanie said...

Wow! I can't believe you only have 6 weeks to go!! How exciting. And I hope you have plenty of energy to get all those projects done :) And make sure you talk to me often or else I'm going to go crazy! ha! And I love that you posted a picture of the girlies!

abb said...

Nice job on the dresses! They are very, very cute. Do the girls miss Grandma? Grandma misses them. Maybe I should come see them in about 6 weeks!

I love the picture of those darling twin girls!

The Mid Life Guru said...

I don't know what I like best: your darling homemade dresses for the girls or their boots. :)