Monday, January 3, 2011

TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE...

On your special day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Where do I even start and how do I put into words how amazing you are? (you know me with words...not very good with them)
In our 5 1/2 years of getting to know each other you've been extremely patient with me (and I'm sure that's been difficult). You continue to amaze me with your drive and motivation, your knowledge and the way you learn, your perspective on life and your love for your girls. It melts my heart to see you play with your girls, to see the joy on their face when their daddy plays with them. It's such a wonderful sight!!!
I pray everyday that I can be the best wife that you deserve, even though I have a long way to go! I'm excited to continue to grow and learn with you and from you for the next 50+ years! hahaha Yes 50+ years!!
You are the love of my life and the most amazing person I know!!!
Love you babe!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

5 comments:

Gamma said...

We agree with Lacey. You are a wonderful part of our family. You are a strength to us and we love you Josh.

Kansas Papa

Nat said...

Happy birthday, Josh!

Levi is happy you guys are birthday buddies!

abb said...

Happy Birthday, Josh!

Jeff said...

Happy Birthday!

Patty said...

Happy Birthday Josh. I hope that there are many more to come.....