Tuesday, August 21, 2007

OUR TRIP TO UTAH!!!

I finally got around to posting pictures of our trip. Sorry for the delay. So we went camping while we were there. Well we attempted to anyway. As you can see it's really wet and Ayva managed to find every puddle and splash in it. When we got to the camp site we all pitched our tents and then we had a big down pour with hail. Tents and sleeping bags got wet and it was dark and cloudy all day. The boys and Emily went fishing, then we had a dutch oven dinner and then roasted marshmallows. We then decided to pack up and call it a day.





Ayva looking for the puddles and Grandma saved her from one.




It was a little cold so we bundled Ayva up in the blanket and put her in the stroller. That blue tent would have been our tent for the night.


Here are a couple pictures I took after the storm while camping. I just thought they were cool so I thought I'd share them with you all.



4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay! Some new pics...I was so glad to see them. I love the one where Ayva is falling in the puddle. Too funny. Your tent is funny...Ayva's bed took up most of the space.

brian_angela said...

Cool photos. Do you do much with your photography skills anymore these days, besides taking great photos of you little girl?

abb said...

Nice rainbow!

And what a darling little girl!

Anonymous said...

Ah, I see Ayva still had that little quilt I made her. I'm glad she liked it. Your pictures are so beautiful!